Tapestry Art Designs is a family business, selling wall tapestries worldwide since 1994. We love tapestries and enjoy many ourselves at home. We are privileged to work with experienced tapestry weavers in France, Belgium and Italy. They, not us, are responsible for making these exquisite works of wall art available but we do the hand-finishing on many tapestries to bring them to their full glory.
Getting your tapestry to you involves our whole team. Firstly, Martin is responsible for the buying and importing. He or Linda in the office will handle your order, process the paperwork and arrange the shipping after careful packing.
Our workroom staff, seamstresses supervised by Linda, will transform an unfinished tapestry (straight off the loom) into the wonderful wall hanging you will enjoy, adding the lining and rod pocket. Two of our supplying weavers have told us that our finishing is the best they have seen (ie in the world) – wonderful compliments!
We are the largest and longest established company selling tapestries in Canada and one of the largest worldwide. We ship our selection of fine European tapestry wall-hangings anywhere in the world and keep substantial stocks to facilitate quick dispatch.
Customer service is important to us: see some customer testimonials. We hope this web site is ‘user friendly’ but more importantly we hope that we are. Do contact us and let us know how we can assist you.
We are pleased to offer you:
• A vast selection of over 1,500 European tapestry products.
• Secure online ordering.
• Prompt dispatch.
• Our price guarantee – if the same item has a lower regular price elsewhere we will match that verified price.
• Our money-back guarantee offers a full refund, less shipping, if returned prepaid within 30 days of receipt.
• Special offers – see the Tapestry Sale.
• Full instructions are enclosed with every order for the easy hanging and care of your tapestry.
• An authentication certificate accompanies your tapestry.
• The superior quality of our finishing.